ABOUT THE INTELLI-PUR & THE INTELLI-PUR II
The Intelli-Pur II is based on the same proven technology as the Intelli-Pur and delivers the same performance and financial results. The Intelli-Pur II is engineered for smaller systems with a sump capacity up to 120 gallons continuously cleaning fluids operation in some of the toughest and dirtiest environments facing our industrial customers. Designed to effectively remove solid and liquid contaminates in gear lube, lubricating oil, and hydraulic fluid the Intelli-Pur II is ready for the challenge. Our compact design and full service offering makes OPS and the Intelli-Pur II the ideal solution for your toughest jobs and most remote locations.
To purchase or to contact an OPS representative regarding the Intelli-Pur & Intelli-Pur Maxx call 866-OIL-PURE (645-7873).
- Filter Contaminates down to 3 micron
- Automatic Operation
- Flow Rate of 10-12 Gallons/Hour
- Synthetic Micro Glass Media (SMM) has a tight and consistent fiber pattern which will trap and hold smaller particles. The SMM media also has excellent long term durability and will not degrade over extended periods.
- Unlimited Water Removal Capacity
- Safely Extend Oil Drain Intervals 1 year +
- Increase Equipment Life and Extend Maintenance Rebuild Intervals
- Electronically Controlled Heating
- High Capacity High Efficiency SMM Spin-On Filters
- System Performance Monitoring Lights
- Filter Change Indicator Gauge
- Reinforced Steel Braided Crimped Fluid Lines
- Manifold Pressure & Differential Gauges
- Integral Fluid Sampling Valve
- Patented Evaporation Technology
- NEMA Rated Control Enclosure with Hour Meter
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- Circulating Pump Assembly
- Fluid Pre-Heater
- Comprehensive Fluid Analysis Program
- Extended Maintenance Contracts
- Heavy Duty Protective Steel Enclosure
- Attractive Purchase/Lease Options
Loading... Please wait...